Monday, April 4, 2016

C is for Cheeking


 
 
 
 
This year I will be featuring my flash fiction in a collection titled Alphabet Soup; Ubook style.


 
Each video is 90 seconds or less and commercial free during April. Feel free to share them on which ever social media you use.

 
 
Like Ubooks? You can check out the rest here.  
Don’t forget to look for my short story, Haunted, coming out on May 3rd in Parallels: Felix was here, as well as my short story, The Reader, set to be released May 31st as part of The Thing that Changed Me Anthology

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like Constance is not helping herself, unless, of course she in an unjustly imprisoned queen.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty Constance. I wouldn't trust that nurse either - water indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Now I know how to cheek a pill if need be. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that 'cheeking' was a word - I don't think Constance would be alone in the practice of disposing of her pills - there are many out there who prefer to be queens than "normal" people! Leanne @ cresting the hill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the pills were supposed to do - put her into a drugged stupor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, you've captured a mood, a feeling, in very few words. Some people cheek their pills and stockpile them for later...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. You have such a great voice with short stories.

    C is for Cheese

    ReplyDelete